POLICY AND ETIQUETTE
We accept cash, checks, AMEX and Visa/Mastercard.
You will be charged $35.00 for a returned check.
Auto Renew memberships must be paid with credit card and the card must be on file
Payments for sessions are due in advance.
Prepaid sessions are transferable but not refundable.
We will do our best to find the right appointment time for new clients who want to participate in partner or ensemble sessions.
We welcome friends/couples who come in as a set group for partner or ensembles.
Bookings and Cancellations Private Sessions:
All private, partner, and ensemble sessions are by appointment only, booked through the front desk or online.
- Contact your instructor to cancel. Auto renew members must cancel within 12 hours. Non-members must cancel within 24 hours. Otherwise, you will be charged for the session.
- Please respect this policy as our instructors are compensated on a per lesson basis.
Bookings and Cancellations Partner Sessions:
If one of the 2 people cannot make the standing appointment, the remaining person has 2 options.
- Agree to a 30-minute private at no extra cost.
- Pay an additional $33 to get a full 55-minute private session. This must be confirmed in advance with the scheduled instructor.
Bookings and Cancellations Ensemble Sessions:
If one of the 3 people cannot make the standing appointment, nothing will change for that one session. The remaining people will have a full 55-minute workout at no extra cost. An instructor is at liberty to schedule a 3rd person to join the workout. Ensemble clients will also have the ability to search online for any openings and schedule themselves into the ensemble appointment.
If 2 of the 3 people cannot make the standing appointment, the remaining person has 2 options.
Agree to a 30-minute private at no extra cost.
Pay an additional $43 to get a full 55-minute private session. This must be confirmed in advance with the scheduled instructor.
If you early cancel your appointment and want to reschedule, your instructor can review the openings for all services and schedule the appointment. You will also have access to all instructor’s availability online to book the appointment yourself.
Late Arrival for Partner/Ensemble Sessions:
Your spot will be held if you notify the studio. If you arrive more than 15 minutes or later without notice for Partner or Ensemble Session, you will not be allowed entry. This is for your safety and the consideration of the instructor and other people in session. You will be late cancelled.
Late Arrival for Private Sessions:
If you will be late for a private session, call the studio to let your instructor know. If you do not contact the instructor, she will assume you are not attending your session and you will be considered a late cancel.
To offer the best environment for our members and staff, we kindly ask that you adhere to the following rules:
- No cell phone use in any area of the studio.
- Due to the intimate studio environment, please be especially mindful of personal hygiene.
- Refrain from wearing perfume and scented body lotions during your workout.
- Respect the peaceful and focused environment we create by keeping conversation to a minimum.
- No food or drink, except for water, is allowed during your workout.
- No gum chewing.
- Store all personal belongings in our secured lockers.
- No shoes allowed in the studio. Shoes can be kept in the storage area provided at the bottom of the stairs.